Set Elixir Intense
Beauty case + Box of 5 nourishing face masks + Headband
When to use it?
Morning, evening, whenever you feel like it. When enjoying some downtime with a facemask, whenever your skin seems dehydrated and lacks softness. It doesn't matter where or when, it can be used whenever you want to pamper yourself.
What are the benefits?
Nourishes the skin deeply and maintains a high level of hydration, plumps the skin and improves its elasticity, wakes up your glow. Keeps your hair back, protects your hair from coming into contact with products.
What you won't see anymore:
Lack of comfort, dull or dry skin, a frizzy hairline, your fringe getting in the way, hair stuck to your face due to the serum.
More details on our set Elixir Intense:
Direction for use
Nourishing face mask
How to apply Elixir Intense ?
When the skin needs to be well-hydrated. Elixir Intense provides the perfect amount of lipids to retain water from exiting your skin. A skin filled of water is a brighter, more elastic and happier skin.
Once or twice a week, or as soon as your skin feels dehydrated.
- Remove all make-up and clean your face.
- Take out your Elixir Intense face mask. Unfold it and apply it on your face, streching the fiber to chase air bubbles. Close your eyes and get chilled from this refreshing mask
- For a short application : 10 minutes are enough to deeply nourish the skin.
- For a long application : leave the mask on for 20 minutes or more. It contains so much serum, the mask won’t dry and remains very comfortable.
- Remove the mask and make the excess of product penetrate by massaging your face.
How to use Elixir Intense headband?
When applying a facemask, during your daily face cleaning routine, for every makeup look... as soon as you need to keep your hair off your face and stop them from coming into contact with products
- Pop the headband around your neck.
- Push it up over your forehead in order to clear your face and keep your hair in place.
- Clean your skin, apply your facemask, rub in your treatment, do your makeup...
- Remove the headband by sliding it down your hair.