Purifying micellar water
When to use it?
When you see the slightest impurity, when the skin is clogged or unbalanced, as soon as small imperfections appear, after a busy day or a restless night, to kiss goodbye to your make-up.
What are the benefits?
Removes all traces of make-up without irritation, cleanses the skin deep down without stripping it, tones, rids the pores of impurities and refines the skin texture.
What you won't see anymore:
Make-up residues, stubborn impurities, shine on the T-zone, clogged pores.
More details on Carbone Glacé:
Directions for use
Micellar water enriched in hamamelis and mauve extract
Removes impurities and cleans the skin effectively.
To combat imperfections, you need to remove your make-up. But take care not to use a product that strips your skin!
Our purifying micellar water is a make-up remover that effectively rebalances the skin. It removes make-up while ridding the skin of its impurities. And it does this without causing irritation, because the skin hates to be manhandled.
Like the Carbone Glacé purifying mask, the micellar water contains the ideal combo to envelop the skin in a soft veil, while cleansing it deep down: hamamelis (an astringent active ingredient) and softening mauve. The skin can finally breathe, and so can you.
How to use Carbone Glacé micellar water?
Morning and evening, to get rid of impurities, by adding it to your beauty routine:
- Pour the micellar water onto one of our reusable make-up removal pads.
- Gently rub it over your face and neck.
- Remove make-up and impurities.
- To use as a treatment, then apply one of our sheet masks. For a simpler approach, apply one of our face mists or your usual moisturiser.
- Look for your impurities. Look again. Can't see them? That's normal.
- See how your skin is free and can breathe. You are RARE.